The proven Lewens quality is reflected in every detail.
- Front profile with double hollow chamber and integral rain gutter
- 40 x 40 x 2 mm console tube, galvanised and powder-coated
- Rust-resistant pins, Teflon-coated bearings, high-grade steel screws
The delivery time for awnings in standard colours is extended if the colour chosen is not one of the stock colours outlined with a yellow border.
Apart from our wide range of standard colours, you have the opportunity to choose an additional colour from a further 125 RAL colours for an extra charge.
Other special colours are available on request.
The awning can be fitted to all load-bearing surfaces.
The number of consoles required and the type of fasteners (dowels/bolts) depend on the strength of the supporting surface.
Centimetre-accurate manufacture in all intermediate widths!
|Width 1 unit||max. 600 cm|
|Width 2 units||max. 1.300 cm (linked system)|
|Width 3 units||max. 1.950 cm (linked system)|
|Linked systems (from 701 cm system width) with slit cover|
(possible arm lengths)
|150 / 200 / 250 / 300 / 350 / 400 cm|
Special arm lengths possible (extra charge)
|TÜV Approved Safety|
|Quality and engineering|
conform to CE standard
|Drive||Motor drive (electric motor),|
crank drive (bevel gear) possible on request (reduced price)
|Scope of supply,|
– incl. wall consoles for concrete B25 C20/25 (for anchor bolts: FAZ II M12)
– 16 RAL colours and 5 textured finishes to choose from (see LEWENS price list for colour chart)
– Natural silver: E6/EV 1 anodized; small components silver RAL 9006
– Special RAL (extra charge)
– Special colours and effect coatings on request
– From our LEWENS collection
– Branded acrylic, spun-dyed, ultra fade resistant
– Quality sewing yarn
– Supplied as standard without valance
– Valance possible (extra charge)
– XXL: Always supplied with valance (height 27 cm)